Name: Evergreen Coliving AS
Organisation number: 928 527 859
Address: Nordahl Bruns gate 5, 0165 Oslo
Telephone: +47 932 99 454
The terms and conditions applies to the following property:
Address: Storgata 37 Gnr: 208 Bnr: 654 in Oslo municipality. Bernt Ankers gate 2 Gnr: 208 Bnr: 47 in Oslo municipality. Ebbells gate 2 Gnr: 208 Bnr: 175 in Oslo municipality
The tenancy includes following objects:
A coliving home, where the tenant has right to use his private room, and shares a common area with other residents in the apartment of which the private room belongs.
The rental object shall be used for: Ordinary living.In addition, the tenant has the following at his disposal:
The tenants are welcome to use the backyard, but in compliance with rules and guidelines set by the owner of the property, the company Storgata Sentrum Eiendom AS org nr 988 828
- 1. The room is furnished and consists of a bed, a work table, a work chair, a piece of wardrobe furniture.
- 2. Common areas in the adjoining to the room are furnished.
- 3. Basic equipment for the kitchen, limited monthly supply of toilet paper and hand soap for toilets are included in the rent.
- 4. Washing of common areas one day a week is included in the rent. See attached cleaning description for cleaning guidelines.
- 5. Electricity, heating, water, warm water and sewer costs will be charged in addition to rent. See section § 3-1 of the Rent Act. where the tenants shall pay their proportionately part of cost items covered by all of the tenants.
- 6. Use of shared internet is included in the rent.
- 7. The home is rented out “as is”, see section § 2-5 of the Rent Act.
- 8. Noise from the property´s basement, first and second floor where there are commercial businesses within the food, beverage and nightlife industry will be accepted by the tenant.
- 9. Your room will be reserved for a maximum of 48 hours after booking. A link to our payment system, will be sent to your email address for completion after submitting this contract. Bookings without completed payment will be cancelled without notice after this reservation period.
The rent is paid in advance before the 1st of each month.
The rent is paid to account number: 1506.72.78310 (BIC DNBANOKKXXX, IBAN NO8815067278310)
First month’s rent is due upon signing this contract.
In addition to the rent, the proportionately cost of items listed in 2.5 f) will be part of the monthly rent.
Regulation of rent:
The rent will be adjusted at the first occurring month of January after the rent period has runned for 12 months after the Contract period start date.
- Adjustment of the rent will take place thereafter every 01 January.
The starting point for adjusting the rent is the month of the contract period start date.
- The rent cannot be adjusted downwards in the event of a negative development in the consumer price index.
- This agreement is considered as written notice that a change in rent based on a change in the consumer price index will take place.
Deposit / Guarantee
The tenant is not required to pay a deposit or provide a guarantee as security for rent due.
Duration of the tenancy
- The tenancy starts on the contract period start date and ends without notice on the contract period end date.
- The tenant’s notice period is three -3- months from the end of the month in which the notice is delivered.
Rules of order
The tenant must act considerately, maintain normal peace and order and treat the living space with due care. It is decided that the quiet hours are between 23:00 – 07:00 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Friday and Saturday the quiet hours are between 01:00 – 10:00. The tenant must follow general rules of order and reasonable orders from the Lessor. The tenant must act in accordance with this agreement, the provisions of the Rent Act and Norwegian law in general. It’s prohibited to conduct or provide any kind of services or commercial activities from the rented room or any other area of the building. All violations of Norwegian law for example but not limited to abuse, distribution or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will lead to an immediate termination of this agreement.
Regarding animals, the following has been agreed: Not allowed
Regarding smoking indoors, the following has been agreed: Not allowed
The tenant must follow internal rules of the Coliving community that each apartment may agree on.
The parties’ other obligations during the rental period, including maintenance obligations, are regulated in the Rent Act, Chapter 5.
Return of the housing space upon termination of the tenancy is regulated in the Rent Act, Chapter 10. The Rent Act can be downloaded in its entirety on Lovdata (www.lovdata.no) or purchased in the bookstore.
The tenant must insure their own contents (voluntarily).
Eviction / Coercive measures
The tenant accepts that eviction (forced measures) can be demanded if the rent or agreed additional benefit is not paid within 14 days after written notice in accordance with the Enforcement Act § 4-18, has been sent. The notice may be sent at the earliest on the due date, cf. same Act § 13-2, third paragraph, letter a. The rent must be paid with the addition of interest and costs, before the eviction is completed. The tenant may not file a counterclaim against the Lessor unless the counterclaim has been acknowledged by the Lessor or legally decided by judgment or settlement.
The tenant further accepts that eviction (forced measures) may be required if the rental object is not vacated when the rental period is out. For an indefinite lease, the tenant decides that a compulsory measure can be requested without legal action under the Enforcement Act § 13-2 third paragraph letter b. For a fixed-term lease agreement, the tenant decides that a forced deviation can be requested without legal action pursuant to the Enforcement Act § 13-2 third paragraph letter c.
If the tenant otherwise makes a significant breach of the lease, the Lessor may terminate the agreement, cf. the Rent Act § 9-9, and the tenant is then obliged to move out of the rental object. Compulsory measures can then also be requested according to Enforcement Act § 13-2 third paragraph letter d.
Subletting and transfer
Subletting is not allowed. According to the Rent Act. this lease is non-transferable. The tenant agrees to transfer the contract from Evergreen Coliving Bergen (the Lessor) to Storgata Sentrum Eiendom AS, organization number 988 828 262 (the Landlord), if or when this happens.
Damage to the rented property and its interior
The tenant is obliged to notify the Lessor of damage to the rented property and its interior. Damages that must be rectified without delay require the tenant to immediately notify the Lessor, cf. Section § 5-5 of the Rent Act. The Lessor are entitled to compensation for losses as a result of the tenant not fulfilling his obligations, including if the tenant damages the rented property and its interior, cf. Section § 5-8 of the Rent Act.
Hole in the wall from reckless behavior or screws and nails mounted to the wall by the tenant will be considered damage to the rented property and its interior. All damage to the common space and its interior such as, but not limited to, paintings, kitchen equipment, furniture, dishwashers, laundry machines will be considered damage to the rented property and its interior, and must be replaced by the tenants.
The parties agree on the property’s permanent venue in all disputes concerning the tenancy.
Right of withdrawal
If the tenant has agreed to this agreement without a physical viewing of the property the tenant has the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days of signing this agreement.To exercise the right of withdrawal please go to https://evergreen.rent/terms-conditions/sg37 and download the right of withdrawal form which needs to be signed and submitted to the Lessor.
The undersigned Lessor and tenant are aware of and agree to all points in this agreement.
The tenant has been informed about the Norwegian Rent Act. The contract is signed in two copies, of which the Lessor and tenant have their own.
Download right of withdrawal form